Most of the obesity in most people is in the waist and abdomen area. Fat deposits in these areas are more common in individuals. Also, it is not easy to get rid of the fat deposited in these areas. Normally, even when you lose weight, the size of these areas does not decrease. Queen, today we bring you 07 exercises that will help you lose fat in the waist and abdomen areas.
However, this exercise is not usually as strenuous as this type of exercise. You can do this while sitting in a chair. People who suffer from knee disorders, obesity, etc. can do this exercise easily.
Although this workout is only about five minutes short, it is a warm-up exercise that prepares the body for exercise.
- Sit on the edge of a chair and place your hands on your knees.
- Keep your spine straight and lean towards the back of the chair with the help of the abdominal muscles, but do not place your full weight on the back of the chair.
- Slowly return to the original posture.
- Repeat this 10-12 times.
02.Rotate around the vertical midpoint of your body
This exercise connects the horizontal muscles in your body and helps to strengthen those muscles.
- The original posture is the same as before.
- Keep your arms folded behind your head.
- Rotate your trunk to the right, but keep your hips and legs straight and relaxed. Hold this position for three seconds and then turn left again.
- Do this 10 times per side.
This exercise is just as effective for you as the traditional twist workout.
- Tie your hands behind your head and fold the knots tightly.
- Slowly bend forward, stretching back. But do not push yourself forward with your hands.
- Do this 15 times.
04.Bend your knees towards your chest
This exercise affects the horizontal mid-abdominal muscles as well as the hip muscles.
- Sit as comfortably as possible in a chair for a starting position.
- Grab one of your bent legs with your hands and pull it close to your chest. Hold this position for 3 seconds
- Extend your legs again and hold for three seconds.
- Bring the legs close to you again and stretch again. Repeat this 10 times.
05.Knee flexion rotation
This works well on the abdominal muscles.
- The starting posture is the same as before.
- Bring your bent knees to your chest.
- Begin to rotate your legs, making sure your whole leg is working (not just the toes).
- Do this 10 times per side.
This 6 pack exercise also involves the hip muscles.
- Lean on the back of your chair and grab both sides of the chair seat with both hands.
- Extend and lift your legs, then extend your legs to the sides.
- Then cross the legs like scissors.
- Do this for a minute.
A few brief tips
The biggest benefit of these sitting exercises is that they are simple. But if you want to lose weight, you must be careful about your diet. These brief tips will help you reach your goals faster.
- Make sure you consume only the calories that are approved for your age, gender, and lifestyle. For example, a 25-year-old woman with a low-activity lifestyle needs 2,000 calories a day.
- Your diet should be balanced. Half of the food you eat per day should be carbohydrates, of which 30% should be protein. Must be 20% fat.
- Foods that contain omega 9 can make you feel full quickly and for a long time, thereby reducing food intake. Olive and peanut oil, rhubarb, trout, alipera are some of the foods that contain this.