The kitchen is the place where the house gets dirty easily and quickly. If a homemaker cooks three meals a day, frequent cleaning of the kitchen sink can be a real headache. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your kitchen.
01.How to remove dirt from the edges between tiles
Usually, the kitchen tiles are lined with black dirt. Removing these is not an easy task.
To completely remove dirt from the edges between the tiles;
- Sprinkle a little baking soda on the tiles.
- Sprinkle a bit of pure vinegar on it.
- Wait a while until this foams.
- Brush generously with a toothbrush to remove dirt.
02.To get rid of dirt in the sink
A stainless steel sink in the kitchen is often a garbage dump
To clean it;
- Make a paste by adding a little water and vinegar to the baking soda.
- Rub this paste generously on the areas where the dirt is tight.
- Then scrub well with the help of a sponge.
03.To clean the dishwashing sponge
A sponge is often used in the kitchen. Dishes or other kitchen utensils are repeatedly washed with the same sponge, and a large number of germs are exchanged between them. Clean the sponge at least once a day. Place the sponge in the microwave at a high temperature with a water glass to quickly clean the sponge. But if the sponge you are using is old, replace it with a new one.
04.To remove hard stains on cooking utensils
- Add a small amount of water to the pot and add a little vinegar to it.
- Place the pot in the oven and bring the water to a boil, raising the temperature.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add a little baking soda.
- Then rub well and wash off hard stains.
05.To clean the mesh slots attached to the oven vents
Cleaning oven door windows is not something that can be done often. Also, it is not something that can be done easily when it is done. Use this method to quickly clean the dirt and grime that is firmly attached.
- Take out the air window door above the oven.
- Put hot water in a stainless steel pot and add 2 cups of baking soda to it. (Do not add too much baking soda)
- Now soak the door of the ventilated air window in this mixture for about a minute.
The dark-colored debris attached to it is quickly removed.
06.To remove stains from baking pans
Baking utensils also quickly leave various stains. These are also stains that are difficult to remove. Try the following method to remove such stains.
- Cover the stained area with regular dish soap and baking soda.
- Add a little hot water and leave it for five to ten minutes.
- Then peel off the soap and soda cover with an aluminum foil.
- Then scrub again with an aluminum foil or other sponge.
07.Clean up dirt in difficult places
One of the problems we often face when wiping the kitchen is that we can’t reach some of the small huts by hand. The simplest way to do this is to wrap your hands around a butter knife and clean it thoroughly with a knife’s help.
08.To clean the oven burner
Gas stoves are not a comfortable place to clean. Here’s how to put one together for use with your gas stove.
Fill a ziplock bag with 1 cup of ammonia and seal the bag well. Please place it in the middle of the gas stove and leave it on overnight. The next day removes the ziplock bag and scrubs well to clean the oven burner. When using ammonia, be careful not to use too much ammonia.
09.An easy way to remove dust from the kitchen
Usually, dust is added to a dustpan, but not all the dust is collected. Instead, use a wet wipe or baby wipe to remove debris. Because of their moisture content, dust accumulates well on them.
10.To clean the faucet of the sink thoroughly
- Put a mixture of baking soda and vinegar in a ziplock or other plastic bag until the faucet closes.
- Tie a plastic bag to the faucet so that the faucet’s front part sinks well into the mixture.
- Use a rubber band to secure the bag to the faucet.
- Leave on for a few hours, then scrub thoroughly with a brush.
11.To get rid of refrigerator odor and clean it thoroughly
Most of the time in the fridge, there are many different dishes like meat, fish, other vegetables, fruits, etc. After a while, a strange odor wafts through the refrigerator. To eliminate this odor, use a mixture of baking soda and vinegar when cleaning the fridge.
- Hold half a clove of lemon or orange or a
- A few strips of potato tubers or a
- A cotton ball soaked in vanilla.
- this can also eliminate this odor by refrigerating.