Skin tags or bumps are not a skin condition that can be harmful to the skin or cause a painful experience. But, many women rush to get rid of them because they interfere with the beauty of the face.
These are different from warts. Their shape is much smoother. Unlike warts, it is systemic. Although warts are caused by the human papilloma virus, skin tags are not caused by a virus but by hormonal imbalances. Scientists say that there is a correlation between the nature of skin tumors and obesity and type 2 diabetes. These often occur in areas that are frequently exposed against the skin: on the skin below the eyelids, neck, breasts, under the armpits, and in the pelvic area.
Today we are going to inform you about some of the steps that can be taken to get rid of these bumps on the skin with the help of some proven and effective treatment methods that can be followed to get rid of these bumps on the skin.
01.Seek medical advice first
It is important to see your family doctor before experimenting with these treatments. Check for skin tags or other skin conditions.
02.A treat with apple cider vinegar
- The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar breaks down the skin’s tissue, causing the skin to gradually shed its bumps over time.
- Soak a piece of cotton cloth in vinegar and place it on a well-squeezed lump Sell the cotton cloth with a bandage.
- Leave it on your skin overnight.
- Continue this treatment until the skin lump darkens and gradually disappears.
03.Treatment from Tea Tree Oil
- Real tea tree oils have anti-microbial, anti-viral as well as anti-fungal properties. Can be used as a skin care product.
- Cleanse infected skin thoroughly.
- Add about 3 drops of tea tree oil to a piece of cotton wool, apply on the skin and massage gently.
- Repeat this treatment 3-4 times a day for best results.
04.Treat with oregano oil + coconut oil
- Oregano oil has natural anti-microbial properties and acts on the skin as an anti-melanin treatment. The lauric acid in coconut oil also has powerful anti-bacterial properties that can be used to remove warts.
- Mix 4-5 drops of coconut oil with 2-3 drops of oregano oil.
- Wash and clean the affected area with warm water.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool in the oil mixture and apply it on the nodule.
- Perform this treatment 2-3 times a day until the lump is dry, dark and gradually peeling off the skin.
05.Lemon juice treatment
- The citric acid in lemon juice removes dead skin cells and dries out the bumps on the skin.
- Apply lemon juice on the tumor for two weeks.
- You will see that the tumor has gradually subsided.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Squeeze a little lemon juice into a piece of cotton and apply it on the lump.
- Do this 2-3 times a day.
06.Aloe vera juice treatment
- Aloe vera is a medicine that gives a beneficial effect to the skin. Due to its anti-oxidant and skin healing properties, it can easily remove these bumps and heal the skin in a short time. C
- leanse the skin.
- Apply aloe vera juice or apricot kernel oil on the affected area and massage gently for about 2 minutes.
- Perform this treatment 2-3 times a day.
07.Skin care with crushed garlic
- Garlic, with its anti-microbial and antifungal properties, can easily soothe pimples on the skin.
- Take 2-3 cloves of garlic and grind until it becomes a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the skin with a piece of cotton wool.
- Cover the area with a bandage and leave it on the skin overnight.
- Perform this treatment at night for 2-3 days.
08.Treat with banana peels
- Banana peel is another natural treatment that is also used to cure warts. First, cleanse your face.
- Cut a small piece from a banana peel.
- Apply its white side on the skin lump.
- Then wrap a bandage around it.
- Leave on overnight.
- Perform this treatment at night for several days until the bumps are removed from the skin.