Studies show that about 25% of adults suffer from varicose veins. Prolonged standing, pregnancy, hormonal imbalances, overweight, malnutrition, and genetic factors can cause these blue or purple swollen veins. It is usually worth paying attention to even the slightest sign of a ligament before symptoms such as pain, heaviness, and itching appear. So in this article, we will bring you some easy and simple ways to tie the nerves and prevent them from growing. This treatment, which can be done using ingredients easily found in the kitchen, strengthens the blood vessel walls and improves blood circulation.
01.Apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar is an excellent antidote for “spider wines” because it contains anti-inflammatory ingredients. (Spider veins – spider veins) are small damaged veins that extend like a spider’s web and are located close to the feet or face’s skin. Appearance) Apple cider vinegar reduces swelling and regulates blood circulation in the feet.
- Soak a piece of stuffing or cloth in a bowl of apple cider vinegar mixed with an equal amount of water.
- Leave it in the problem area and leave it for about 20-30 minutes.
- Then rinse with water.
- Do this twice a day.
- If you want, massage the problem area with apple cider vinegar. Do this daily before going to bed at night and the next morning until you get results. Be careful not to put too much pressure on the massage.
02.Garlic, orange juice and olive oil
- Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which helps prevent inflammation of the blood vessels. It also helps detoxify the body and improve your overall health. Garlic can have excellent results when mixed with orange juice and olive oil.
- Finely chop six cloves of garlic and add the fresh juice of 3 oranges.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil to it.
- Leave on for about 12 hours before use.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas and massage in a circular motion for about 15 minutes until it is absorbed into the skin.
- Do this daily.
- If you want to reduce the ligated veins’ size, put this mixture in those places and wrap it with a bandage and leave it for 15 minutes. Also, the regular addition of garlic to your diet is very beneficial.
- Parsley is one of the most useful things for ligation. Parsley is high in vitamin C and rutin, reducing the pain and discomfort caused by ligated veins by strengthening blood capillaries.
- Cut a handful of parsley into small pieces and place in a cup of water.
- Heat it for about 5-7 minutes and let it dry.
- Add a few drops of any essential oil you like.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool in it and apply it to the affected areas.
- Do this twice a day until the blue and red veins on the feet disappear.
- Add parsley to your diet to boost your immune system.
- Cabbage leaves are a rich source of vitamins, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and fiber, essential for our health. These ingredients can also reduce the swelling in the veins.
- Chop a few cabbage leaves and grind them in a blender.
- Add a little water to it and make a paste.
- Then apply it to the affected areas.
- Cover the area with a cotton cloth and leave for 2 hours.
- Then rinse with water.
- Do this for a month until you get results.
- Ginger is another fantastic ingredient that can be used to treat spider wines. Its antioxidant properties can help prevent nerve entrapment. It dissolves fibrin, a blood protein, and improves blood circulation. Regular consumption of ginger tea can heal nerves very quickly.
- Cut a piece of fresh ginger into small pieces.
- Add them to a cup of boiling water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Then strain the water and add some honey.
- Drink ginger tea two or three times a day.
06.Olive oil and vitamin E
- The combination of these ingredients soothes the skin and gives it softness and elasticity.
- Add equal amounts of olive oil and vitamin E.
- Slightly heat the mixture over low heat.
- Apply it to the skin and massage it on the upper arm for a few minutes.
- Do this once or twice a day for about two months.
- Alternatively, you can add 4,5 drops of cypress oil to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and massage your feet with the mixture. The results can be obtained within a week or two.
07.Aloe vera, carrot and apple cider vinegar
- Aloe vera is a well-known medicinal plant for its nutritional value and anti-inflammatory properties. A mixture of aloe vera, carrot, and apple cider vinegar is one of the best and quickest natural remedies that can reduce the veins’ swelling and relieve pain. For this, you need three aloe vera leaves, a carrot, and 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Separate the apricots from the aloe vera leaves.
- Mix the aloe vera well with a finely chopped carrot in a blender.
- Add half a cup of apple cider vinegar to make a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the swollen areas of the veins and wash off after 30 minutes.
- For best results, apply it before going to bed at night and go to bed simultaneously. Rinse with cold water the next morning.